Sell Your Yacht
Some say this is the 'second happiest day' of yacht ownership. We rather view it as another opportunity for our customers to move forward on their lives, often associated with the necessary step to upgrade their existing yachts.
Whether our customers agree with the first statement or the most rational one it's clear that the primary goal is: ‘to get the job done'. And to accomplish this goal there is a need of professionalism, talent, proper advice and aggressive marketing tools. As when offering our professional services when buying a yacht mare blue yacht brokerage implements all the same principles when our select clientele need to sell their yachts. A pleasure boat or yacht is way more than a toy. It's our client's dream. And it deserves to be treated with the same importance and respect that it has for our sellers.
We kindly invite serious yacht owners to give to our professional organization the opportunity to represent their yachts for sale in the brokerage market and take advantage of key factors while selling a yacht like:
• deep understanding of the brokerage market
• free market analysis
• vast contacts & relationship within the marine industry in the u.s. and overseas.
• multi-lingual brokerage staff.
• prime central location at the hottest area in central miami.
• smart and effective marketing.
• elaboration of very complete listing spec sheets to attract the most discerning buyers.
• presence in the major marine selling web sites and pr events.
• reach to mare blue's extensive list of current clients.
• free wash down and exterior cleaning for qualified central listings (essential for better appearance when showing the boat to prospect buyers).
• select dockage available (depending on availability).
Non to oversee is the fact that mare blue marine group is a one-stop marine facility where our prospect buyers can buy, finance, insure, register, upgrade, service, charter and store their newly acquired yachts. This will inevitably create more traffic towards our central listings than any other brokerage office in town. In addition our parent company, mare blue yacht services, offers a comprehensive hurricane preparation plan to cover our brokerage listings and only available to our exclusive selling and private customers with boats located in broward, miami-dade & northern-monroe counties.
To let us know about your yacht please send us a detailed e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to have one of our professional brokers to assist you with the listing of your vessel.